Currently we only ship the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland. We use biodegradable mailing bags where possible to protect the environment.
All our items (with the exception of bulk boxes) are shipped via Royal Mail. Standard Post is 2nd Class and delivery normally takes 3-4 working days. If you need your items sooner, please select 1st Class post at checkout.
All our items are sent bar-coded and can be tracked via Royal Mail to check that they have been delivered.
Orders that are received before 3pm are sent same day Monday - Friday.
Please allow up to 7 days for delivery especially during the Pandemic whilst services are disrupted
If your item has not been received after 7 days please do the following before contacting us:
- Check that the address you provided on your order is correct
- Check that your item hasn't been taken back to the delivery office. Normally (but not always!) your postperson will leave a 'we have something for you' red card. You need to take this to your local delivery office when you collect your item.
- Check with other household members and neighbours to check that your items haven't been taken in for you.
- Check the exterior of your property, in your porch/lobby and behind bins to make sure that your item has not been placed there for you.
- If your item still can't be found using these methods after 7 days, please e mail us at email@example.com or call 07976710791 and we will work with Royal Mail to get your item to you. Please don't worry, you will get your item, one way or another!
Returns to Us
If your item could not be delivered to you and is taken to your delivery office you will need to arrange redelivery or pick it up. If it is returned to us, Royal Mail will charge us for non-collection. Please note that if you wish to have your item resent out to you, we will need to charge you for the 2nd postage attempt. We hate to do this, but as a small company we can't absorb these extra costs. Normal postage ranges from £1.85 (one pack) to £4.50 (5 packs) and we do not charge for this on the 1st delivery.
We offer a no-quibble returns policy which goes above and beyond our statutory obligations. Simply send your unused item/s back to us within 60 days of ordering (normal 2nd class post is fine and please keep proof of posting) We will issue a full refund of the price you paid. We are sorry but we can't cover return postage costs. It would be helpful if you could include a note explaining why they are not suitable. Don't forget to include your name/order number so we know who to refund! If your item is faulty, please contact us and we will arrange a replacement or a refund depending on what you would prefer.